Kopesh

I noticed that you are using the koepesh sword as a 2 handed blade. This is incorrect. The koepesh sword was first created in Greece. It was first used by Alexander the Great as a sword that could be used while a soldier was mounted in a horse. Later Ptolemy (Egyptian pharaoh and a General of Alexander’s) brought this blade back to Egypt and it was made part of the Egyptian military as a blade for a soldier in the field.

Can we please change this blade to a one handed sword? Thanks

I’m sure they (or someone) would have created a two-handed version at some point. Though this is feedback rather than a bug.

I am sorry Llama but you are in error. The Kopesh has only ever been a 1 handed sword. Take a look. Forged in Fire did an episode on it. However, their is also information from the Greek Version called the Kopis. The Kopis - The True Sword of Persia (reliks.com) Be sure to look before you answer a question. It would be unwise for a mounted warrior to carry a two handed sword. If they tried to swing it or even point it their next destination would be the floor and ultimately death.

I will pass this feedback on to our lead item designer.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.