Knowledge of an Erased Mage "Endurance Threshold" Affix

Why does the affix for this item has such a special wording instead of just stating “X Endurance Threshold per Y missing mana”

This makes and already not beginnerfriendly mechanics even more uncessary confusing.

I guess there were some edge cases during testing that made regular Endurance Threshold to strong, I don’t know, still I think uncessary complexity.

Yeah, the “to” between “applies” and “6” needs to be removed also. It should read “Endurance applies 6 additional health per missing mana.”

BTW, your WW item here has more WW points than my only WW find so far. :smirk:

It does not count as Endurance Threshold for any effects that scale off of Endurance Threshold other than the damage calculation itself. We cannot make it actual Endurance Threshold because that’s a precalculated stat, so it’s only updated on stats update (e.g. when you equip an item or receive a debuff), and as such Endurance Threshold itself cannot scale with missing mana.

5 Likes

No, 'cause that’s not what it’s doing. It’s giving the % DR from Endurance to more HP than you would otherwise get it applied to based on the missing mana. It’s not adding additional hp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.