Kicked for inactivity while trying on new equipment from stash

Why do you all always assume the worst intentions? There is something wrong with you.

Maybe this is an unintended thing happening that the devs will fix due to feedback and testing.

Also, the devs play their own game a lot.

You seem to be quite a little whining prick, you have to be awarded because I believe you to be the winner this year.
Each one of your post (and you made like a ton on every post) is to cry about the same thing.

2 Likes

So, while I definitely donā€™t agree with that guyā€™s toxicity, I will say that I also get the feeling that the testing being done just isnā€™t good enough. Iā€™ve played many EA games and this is the buggiest by a mile. The game needs more focus on quality and less on features ā€“ look at the Bug Reports forum, the backlog is growing with every release.

But half of the community will tell you/ will tell the devs we need more endgame content, new monos features.
What to do?

I certainly understand that, but as someone who works in development Iā€™ve seen first-hand what happens when a bug backlog is exploding like LEā€™s is. Itā€™s almost impossible to recover from, as each new feature brings additional bugs and old bugs get more and more complicated to fix as the codebase gets more complex. I think itā€™d be wise for them to try to get a handle on this sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Are you kidding me right now?
EA Games are some of the WORST for bugginess at actual release:
Madden 2022 and 2023 were borderline unplayable with graphical glitching, unbelievably bad AI, and new features that were touted that basically amounted to NOTHING;
Jedi Survivor IS unplayable due to the stuttering issues on PC;
Star Wars: Battlefront II and itā€™s lootbox insanity?

Does this game have its share of bugs? Sure. Is it objectively more buggy than other ā€œEarly Accessā€ titles? Not by a long shot.

EA = Early Access, not Electronic Arts. I donā€™t play Electronic Arts games.

1 Like