Just lost all progression on my character

Hi, I have played several characters, I named two of them Rovan and then deleted them after I wanted to try a new char. I also have played Necro for a while with a different name and till then I had no issues. Afterward, I created again druid named Rovan, and after progressing for quite a while (24lvl) I left the game using the “Leave the game” button, which reverted me to character creation (dunno why is it set up this way) and the druid was lvl 1 so it didn’t save at all. I tried to level him up again several times to lvl 2 and leave the game and it never saved. So I had to create a new character with a new name and it saved after that. I deleted the character lvl 1 named Rovan also, created it again, leveled to lvl 2 and now the save works again. To my knowledge, I didn’t have any connection problems, tho the chars were created offline so shouldn’t even affect it.

Shame I was just getting hocked

I was running into this issue, here is another thread where I posted what has been working for me for offline characters. Mind you I have only tested this for a couple of hours.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.