Its way too annoying to respecialize skills now

yeah, that’s how it works

Yes well youre also posting this after they made changes based on exactly what I was complaining about…

Please try to consider the time a topic was made and when patches were released before posting:P

Yes well youre also posting this after they made changes based on exactly what I was complaining about…

Please try to consider the time a topic was made and when patches were released before posting:P

Its a little bit irritating for me to see posts like this.

When I made this topic that wasn’t the case. Which is why I made the topic, which is why it was changed…

I would hope people would at least read through the thread a bit before you start to disagree with a topic title that has already been solved.
As a solution maybe a tag could be added that lets people know this was an issue posted before a patch that addressed it.

I’m inclined to sympathize.

I’ve previously found it frustrating to be criticized for “completely misunderstanding” a post due to my failure to acknowledge a point which wasn’t there when I began typing my response. As I was using the fullscreen post window, there was no way for me to know that the post had been edited a half-dozen times since I initially began typing a response to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.