Items sometimes not showing on initial drop

So I’ve just recently started playing the game and have encountered a weird bug. Sometimes when items drop the just don’t show up unless I double tap Z(show/hide loot) which is insanely weird as most of the items show up on drop, but just randomly some stay invisible until I close the loot interface and reopen it.

In the clip below, the rare spiked club at the end doesn’t show up on kill, but after hide/showing loot it just appears with the rest of the loot.

Video Clip: Items not showing - Last Epoch - YouTube

I haven’t used a loot filter yet and I can imagine this bug will go away after restarting the game, but it’s really hard to notice when the bug happens and can lead to players thinking they might have missed loot, because who know how long since the bug kicked in. I just happened to notice it, because I miss clicked onto Z.

Edit(more footage):
Here it happens with a shard: @3:55 Items not showing 2 - Last Epoch - YouTube

I am having the exact same issue - I have to constantly double tap ‘z’ to get all my desired loot to show up sometimes. I tried using and not using various loot filter functions and it doesn’t make a difference.

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Everything below is assuming that you 100% do not have loot filter enabled…

When hit Esc twice or open and close the loot filter window, the game reshuffles the items on the ground - the esc trick is used to move things around when they overlap sometimes and you cannot “see” them behind others…

I looked closely at your videos and it does not look like they are overlapped or hidden… but it could be something related that is happening here…

I honestly have never noticed this as I run lots of loot filters but its worth testing… With no loot filters, does it ever happen with items you drop? i.e. they disappear when you drop them and then reappear with the Z double tap?

I haven’t touched any settings except graphics since I just started playing, so this is basically vanilla loot. I’ll see if it happens again after I restart the game, since I wanted to reproduce the bug as much as possible.

I’ll also try dropping a lot of items from my inventory to see if that reproduces the bug.

Cool… One of the community testers mentioned that this seems to have happened with a few people lately… A restart seems to resolve it but if you can make it happen on-demand that should help the Devs find the issue…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.