Is the vinebear build still viable?

Talking about this one

https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/ascheres-vinebear-monolith-speed-clearer-0-8-5-10k-ehp-50-100k-dps-very-fast-clear-new-player-and-hardcore-friendly-detailed-written-guide-200-empowered/46999/130

Unsure if I can just hop back into the game and try and use this, it was an incredibly fun build for me

Also interested in this build, used to play it!

Probably.

If anyone else said that, I would greatly doubt it…but I trust you, dad

2 Likes

i wont dunk on that build but the lack of baby scorpions makes it not-viable to me

At least you know what you like…

@EggBagel the build is most likely still viable with some tweaks or small changes. I logged into all my characters from builds that were pre .9 and they all functioned nearly the same way. when I looked through the patch notes the emphasis was more on balance and stuff feeling more punchy or fun.
I will say that some builds (storm crow build for example) mature much later in the game, so early game can be rough. best of luck!

1 Like

note:
it is possible to have 5 storm crows. do it

Thank you, did you have a link to a storm crow build? I’ve only played with them half heartedly. I like the speedy builds.

i made my own, no idea if there was an actual build lol.
here ya go! updated for 0.9

notes:
this build is likely terrible
swipe - has life leech built in, converted to lightning, lots of lightning pen, kills any target below 14% health (great for bosses)
crows - 5x crows that all provide you with crazy bonuses since no other minions are present. tons of synergy where your melee makes the crows stronger, they make you stronger, etc.
warcry - summons maelstroms. lots of them. also makes you berserk, heals yourself and minions, and has 50% faster cooldown. use it often
maelstrom - does AoE damage and casts extra lightning bolts around you. gives you frenzy and haste at 6 stacks, easy to maintain with Lagon’s Slumber + warcry
wolves - you dont actually use them, just the points to get that 5th companion as a crow

stats: attument, vit, str, endurance and threshold, since it applies to crows.
should be pretty tanky, but its been a long time since I played it. enjoy!

Well…unfortunately found out what changes there are, originally it was rage per active vine, now it’s a chance for on hit…crap

1 Like

Yup, but there’s a new unique that gives rage per vine.

1 Like

Could you please tell me what that is, I was actually starting to look for new druid builds

tears of the forest

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.