Introducing the Runemaster | Coming in Runes of Power

Looking good!

1 Like

QUAS, WEX, EXORT!

Invoker playable in Last Epoch wasn’t something I had in my mind at all, but FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS. I AM EXCITED.

2 Likes

*Goosebumps… Love it<3

Frost wall is the type of skill I really enjoy.

I really enjoy flame wall in PoE, you can use the wall stand alone, or fire projectiles through to enhance the range at which you can apply its effects.

Frost wall seems very similar and should be tons of fun.

I dont really do good with the “invoker” style of gameplay, so hopefully runebolt is good for braindead players like me :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else feel like Necromancer should be reworked in this fashion, with the Klaatu, Barada and Nikto runes?

As a big Invoker fan, I love the rune idea 10/10. But like Invoker, they reduced his combinations to remove ordering from the equation and made each spell a significantly more impactful and unique. I fear that with so many combinations, it won’t even be worth it to think about all these combinations once you find like 3-4 of them that work.

This obviously just first impression and is probably wrong! Everything else looks great!

3 Likes

This is very intriguing. Especially like the Glyph of Dominion and Runic Invocation. Those will be fun to play with. Looking forward to it!

I’m a bit hesitant at the setup time required, because the casting animations in LE aren’t the greatest for spamming any skills/spells. Unless you enjoy the stutter-step walking that comes with numlock casting maelstrom or hammer throw. Getting your big invocation spell setup could be interesting on some of the tougher boss fights.

1 Like

Depending on the Invocation you aim for and how you wanna create it, it literally takes less than a second to get the desired one. Especially with investment into cast speed.

All the invocations also have very low cast time, which makes them very fluid, because after casting one you can directly continue casting other things.

But especially if you only wanna focus on 1 or 2 specific Invocations you can specifically specialize into getting them with just a few clicks withotu thinking or setting up too much.

if you want to use a plethora of Invocations, that will definitely require a bit more strategic approach, because you can’t make Runebolt cover multiple Invocations at once.

1 Like

Misread Frost Claw as Frost Crawl

Now I want Frost Crawl

1 Like

Gotta crawl before you can claw

So now Mages can become a Sorcerer, a Spellblade or Invoker from DOTA 2. Pog…

I hope this is fun to play bc that Runes system look a bit too familiar to not be fun…

I can’t wait to do the Tornado + Frost Wall + EMP from my Wex Invoker, i mean Runemaster, to Orobyss and friends

Hello,
congrats for investor :slight_smile:
Thank you for this game, so much…

ONE suggestion, improvement for mage.
Please reduce turning speed while channeling disintegrate(or similar skills from other classes) to feel the power of the beam or kinda bend the beam if you turn too fast resulting in reduced range, probably even both.

Sorcerer double Black hole Meteor Armageddon with x% recast chance node is my favorite, thats nuts and beautiful at once.

Runemaster seems to be well made. I don´t regret waiting for it.

Cheers.

Огромное спасибо за русскую локализацию. У меня уже несколько знакомых давно ждут, когда это произойдет, чтобы начать играть в Last Epoch. Успехов в разработке.

I unironically always wanted to play invoker in an arpg. I am amazed and astounded that at the combinations for runic invocation. SO EXCITED!

NVM its permutations which is even crazier. Invoker on Dota 2 has 10 invokable spells, were are getting 40! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Cant wait!! :heart_on_fire:

This sounds cool as hell, and I am gonna get fat on popcorn watching the min/maxers fight each other over which rune combination is the most optimal.

I hope that someday Japanese will be added. :sob:

2 Likes

Might be some info in here regarding different localizations.

2 Likes