If I already got the game and buy a supporter pack do I get an extra key?

I wanted to support the game, I bought it quite cheap because of regional prices. I was wondering if I get an extra key and I can associate the rewards to my current account.

If you buy a separate pack, yes, if you upgrade your current pack, no.

No; Llama is incorrect.

Whenever you buy a supporter pack, the contents are applied in full to your account. There isn’t a key or any alternative ways of splitting the contents of the pack across multiple accounts.

I will go commit seppuku, for the dishonour upon my family’s name…

Edit: Is it not possible to donate a pack to a friend (other than doing it via Steam)?

1 Like

We can arrange for you to buy a pack that is applied in full to another person’s Last Epoch account. We cannot arrange for you to apply some of it to your own, but choose certain aspects of it (e.g. a game license or a Juvenile Skullen pet) to instead apply to another’s.

A supporter pack is always treated as a single item, owned by a single person.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! I wanted to have the items applied to my account but gift a key to a friend so he can try it out. But no worries, I will probably get the supporter pack for my account anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.