I would like to play Paladin

But a black paladin seems weird to me. Any way to change skin color ? I know i’m walking on eggs because in 2023 it’s complicated to ask to have a White Male. But can we let this shit to Netflix and Disney please ? I’m not here to offend anyone, i would like only to change skin color and sex. Either to identify myself throught the char or to meet my expectation
I would like to play also a women sorceress (you see, i’m not that much close minded)

3 Likes

Character customization is something that was talked about a lot in the past.
If you are interested, here is the biggest thread about it with a couple of comments from EHG:

EHG is generally not against it and will likely feature that in the future (post 1.0).
But at this point it is not planned.

Thanks for the answer, but without going deep in Character customisation. We would still enjoy a poor and lonely scroll list with European - African - Asian - skin color. Or even less, a case with a color in. 3 or 10 doesn’t care that much, but I think it takes minutes to do it. We don’t need a full polish feature, like you need if you change the sex, it change the animation size etc.

EHG doesn’t have an history of adding half assed quick and dirty features.
Usually they go big or go home.

So I wouldn’t expect something like you suggested.

2 Likes

Simple Fix: Wear a helmet

Closing Due to duplicate topic existing with relevant information.