I really like to see if there is a monster tooltips or any?

I wanna know a monster’s stats, scaling, loot drops, affix and all the info, plz.

There’s a lot we don’t know about enemies. But some stuff there is:

Enemies don’t have armour or resistances. Sometimes a rare enemy has a description like “resists fire”, what means they have around 40% resistance against fire.

There’s boss specific loot in the monolith. You can look up the different loot tables at

or

Every other unique or set can drop everywhere. For an item to drop, the area level is important. You can’t find a level 71 item in a level 60 zone. The monolith reward chest is a bit different, because it adapts to your character level. So if you finished a lvl 60 zone with a lvl 71 character, you can drop lvl 71 items from the chest.

Affixes you can look up on lastepochtools, too. You can also open the lootfilter to browse through all the possible affixes. Sadly the lootfilter doesn’t differentiate between pre- and suffix and also doesn’t tell you if theres an item type restriction for the affix. If you want to know, what exact affixes you can put on your gloves and see the ranges for tiers, you can use the lastepochtools build planner. When you click on an item you can choose all possible affixes. Restrictions like “attack speed is not possible on boots” is implemented.

It can help to learn about the restrictions. Because when you know that there are some nice affixes that only are restricted to specific items, you want to save those affix slots on items for that exact affix and not putting something in that you also could have in every other item.

There’s also a game guide ingame. Press “g”.

On this forum there’s the community game guide:

Don’t trust the wiki. Unfortunately it is outdated. It provides some nice infos, but as a beginner you cannot tell what is old and what’s still ok.

If you have any specific questions like “how much base damage does skill X have?”, you can ask in the “ask the devs” channel on discord.

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Great thanks to you! I am learning and enjoying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.