I have some story related questions

Well of course not. I think we all know the wiki isn’t best source of information, all I am saying is that at least another person share’s my opinion. Remember, we are talking about theories here in a GAME lol. We aren’t talking about scientific data in the real world.

Correct me if I am wrong but this post was meant to be for entertainment, not establishing fact about in game lore. The OP has questions as I think we all do, coming up with theories on what could happen is part of the fun.

With that said, the game visuals support what I said about their being portals opened up and Void coming out. This could be from the future, or past or something else.

Wow, a lot of great perspectives here! Awesome!

I always thought the immortal emperor was released when we took the lance from Morditias (sp?). Wasn’t the lance there to keep him imprisoned? Morditias then claimed the powers of the gods after/during their defeat at some point, somehow.

Man this is all interesting. Got some thinking to do! lol.

@Vatni wow, I never thought of that. I remember there being some dialogue about Morditas might come back to power after the lance was taken or maybe he won’t I can’t remember the dialogue exactly because I didn’t think it was that important, now I need to go back and re-read it lol

I think the challenge for that theory would be, then how does Yulia and the other servants devote themselves to him? I think most of us speculated Grael because Yulia already trusts Grael and since Yulia appears to be the IE’s pontifex that is why Grael is suspected so much.

Also, I think it says somewhere in the text that the IE was good early on but then got corrupted later, I think Morditas was already corrupted wasn’t he?
Either way, that is definitely something I didn’t think about.

I also wholly agree with this lol. We took the shard. We pulled the lance. We killed some god(s). It just seems like we’re always making the next issue happen by our actions to ‘fix’ things. lol

1 Like

Doesn’t mean we can’t display a little intellectual rigor when coming up with theories supported by “facts” from the game…

Edit: Otherwise you could just say that the void happened because the personalities living in @heavy’s head (@trikster & @XLVI_carpo) got sucked into the game out of Heavy’s skull & they are the void…

1 Like

Me too, I think that’s the interesting thing about changing timelines. There are unintended consequences with changing things which could actually lead to the current problem in the present era

Right, but you aren’t listening to what I said. Re-read what I said. I said in my opinion “these things occurred”, I said the wiki was someone who shared my opinion Never once did I express it as a fact. If you draw conclusions based on internal things only and don’t consult other opinions as possibilities, that is not intellectual rigor. In any case we are digressing. I didn’t mean for this to turn into a discussion about what we are using to determine the future of the game, in fact, the story lies in someone’s head. Anything could be changed at any time no matter what conclusions you or I draw from in game events, or other’s opinions about them.

1 Like

I still think the void is @heavy’s fault.

2 Likes

I don’t know @Heavy, so I’ll take your word for it lol

2 Likes

Someone who’s really into lore stuff (@QuietForMe) told me, based on the LE Lore, Void and Necrotic cannot co-exist very well.

So i doubt it’s my fault, since I am a necrotic fanboy.

1 Like

Is what a tricksy void-infused demon would say after infecting a world with it’s void-spawn.

And I thought you will come up with some weird story, of void coming to Eterra, for a Vendetta to eradicate me, because LONG LIVE NECROTIC

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.