I feel the main campaign is way too easy and boring

I feel the main campaign is way too easy and boring, i think people might lose interest. I feel it needs a slight difficulty increase perhaps, or people will just be racing to the endgame unless that is the plan here? It feels very very slow and no challenge really to anyone who plays these games. Masochist might be better but from what i hear no plans to do anything with that .

There will always be people racing through the story to reach endgame no matter how hard the difficulty is. I actually find the first normal monolith timelines to be way easier than the story. There are currently 2 extreme difficulty jumps imo:

1. Chapter 3 - Ruins of Welryn & Welryn docks. Since they implemented Festering Cultists mobs those 2 areas became alot more difficult for certain builds.
  2. Switching from Chapter 7/8/9 to first Monolith Timeline. Fall of the Outcasts Timeline difficulty is so much easier than progressing further through the story. I usually skip C8/9 because of efficient farming.
    Yep, as you said, Masochist is nothing the game will be balanced around.

I vehemently disagree. I have zero interest in being challenged by the campaign in an ARPG.

If you want it to be harder, pick Masochist. That’s what it’s for. But it seems that from your other post complaining about Masochist mode, you don’t actually want it to be harder unless you also get rewarded for it, so I don’t know what your real complaint is but I don’t think it’s the difficulty.

1 Like

Be nice to be rewarded for playing on a higher difficulty, i did not complain about masochist i said is there gonna be more work put into it? This has got to be the most negative ARPG community i have ever seen, fanboys i think this game needs a lot of work get used to hearing that i wont be the only one no need to be offended every time someone criticize this game

You have things you like and don’t like. That’s cool. Everybody does. They will not be the same for everybody and people will disagree. Disagreements can be discussed with civility and maturity. If you look around, you’ll see plenty of people here doing just that.

You are not. The fault for your posts being received poorly is entirely on your end, and it’s because you don’t appear to know how to be critical without also being aggressive, combative, and unreasonable. You aren’t coming off to anyone as someone who wants to enjoy the game, see it be great, or contribute useful feedback to help others enjoy the game.

Nobody is offended. Nobody is being a fanboy. You keep using these cheap attacks as your go-to defense but the only actual problem is your toxic behavior so far.

1 Like

all i did was speak my mind about the games faults, the yuppies did not like it now they seem to follow me post to post it is special. I have not and will not make any more posts i do not like this game nor the people here I just want my damn money back!

is this the 10-skill-slot-guy? :smiley:

1 Like

thats off topic, lets see if your post gets removed … doubtful

Yes its me and the game still needs more than 5 buttons and or custom hotkeys :slight_smile:

Also yes when you can run through the campaign with no gear with your eyes closed something is wrong…

If you can show me the video of you doing the compaign with ‘no gear’ I 'll believe you. Atm you are exaggerating.

To be fair, I ran through the campaign to the Dragon Emperor mono with lvl 2-17 gear (except weapons which were updated). So while it is probably hyperbole, it’s not as much as you may think.

yeah. I think the zones feel way too big personally. you could probably cut most of the zones by 1/2 or even 3/4 and you wouldn’t lose out on much. also smaller zones means you can spend more time polishing. same applies to acts too. are 10 really necessary? quality > quantity

1 Like

That’s plot-related, they could change it so you have 1/2 the numerical number of chapters without changing the number of quests/bosses/zones/etc. Generally, you change chapter when you either time travel or move to a significantly different side of the map.

Lich with pre-nerf WS?

I think it was a Bladedancer.

Poison explosion Umbral Blades Bladedancer.

So do you think it is due to the lack of difficulty in the compaign or op’ness of some skills / combos?

Yes. 5 chars

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.