How to use the story jump?

Yeah, so it was confusing because I still had chapter 5 story quests and chapter 6 story quests. Eventually I did some of the chapter 5 ones, and it updated to chapter 9, but the chapter 6 is still not completed.

I think the missing piece of information is that you donā€™t have to complete one quest to start the next. Just getting to where the next quest starts in enough. The main story quests are mostly about guiding you through the campaign.

You can skip from chapter 5 to 9 in the dungeon. This lets you pick up quests in chapter 9.

5 Likes

Would love to skip most of it as Iā€™ve done it so many times and just collect the idols/passivesā€¦but my OCD prevents me from having anything in the log active, if I see a side quest has popped up against my will because I wandered into something, I now need to complete it so it wonā€™t be there

I just want to be able to refuse quests and tell them to save themselves and their rat city

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.