How does sanctum tier mods change?

I thought every time you open sanctum doors you get random modifier on each tier atleast i remember getting different modifiers every time on sanctum tiers but right now its always 2 extra unique from boss drop in 100 lvl modifier and 95 lvl modifiers is always “enemies drop more exalted weapons” so how do you change that?

It should randomly roll every time you enter the Sanctum. How many is always? 2 is RNG, 3 is suspicious, 4+ is likely a bug.

It doesn’t change daily?

i had it happen 3 times so i stoped after that and decided to make a thread so il go open some more and see if its different

The initial modifers are fixed and rotate.

I think Mike was talking about the modifiers on the doors from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd floor.

OP doesn’t make clear, which one he’s talking about.

That makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

I may have misunderstood. Upon second reading they might be talking about either.

I am not sure what OP is talking about exactly.

Just to reiterate:

@Deviant

• The modifiers, that you choose at the start, when you enter the key should alwas be the same and they change/rotate on a timed basis (I think once per day)
  • The modifiers you can choose on both doors on Floor No.2 and Floor No. 3 are random.

yes i was talkin about intial modifiers and sorry english isnt my primary language but i was pretty sure intial modifiers were changing for me

It might be, that the moment you did the first dungeon, the “time-based” frame, in which they change switched.

I don’t know what that switch is exactly based upon, but since the game is offline I would assume it’s your local time, dunno.

The options you are presented with at the very first door change once per day, at 7pm Eastern Time. They are the same for all players.

The options you get at the next two doors are random for every run.

The optimal farming strategy is waiting for a front door bonus that you want (such as enemies drop more exalted amulets) since it propagates to the whole run. Hitting a second door bonus of even more exalted makes the run super juicy since the bonuses stack; I’ve gotten 50+ exalteds in a single run.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.