Honestly EHG - are you really that incompetent?

First of all, to all the fanboys out there. If I bother to write a post, it’s only because I’m extremely upset and need to make room for my displeasure.
And I deliberately choose my words to be aggressive and sometimes insulting. And that’s exactly what EHG deserves right now.

I’ve been trying to enter Lagon’s Island for 30 minutes. But every time, after about 20 seconds of loading time, I get the message that I have lost contact with the game server.
I tried various servers… always with the result that I was kicked out of the game. Could the Smurfs at EHG finally get their so-called game under control.
10 days after Release this should even be possible for EHG, or rather not!

So finally take your finger out of your a… and fix your game.

And while I’m at it. Where is the promised cloak and the pet that you wanted to give to all players by the beginning of March at the latest?
Which is probably the absolute least you could do for the disastrous start. At least I didn’t receive the cloak or the pet. Or did you mean March 2025.
That wouldn’t surprise me about you.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

Extremely upset?

I feel ya, this kinda sucks. I’m actually able to play now with occasional DCs but what you described is a real bummer. All I can say is be patient.

So you really think that toxicity and insults get you what you want?! Or that the devs work harder or solve problems faster when you insult them?! No, behaviour like yours only result in devs communicating less and less with the community. Coz they are human beings too and can only take so much!!!

I have seen it in other games. The more toxic the community towards devs is, the less they will communicate.

So you better think twice before posting such insults!

5 Likes

Since day 4 i dont have any problems with connectivity + i have already gives what they said it will came. 0 problems…maybe there is another problem? Wich server you play and what connection you have ? I have ethernet with modem 1 Gb/s with upload around 500

Ehg never said the cloak was being given out at the beginning of march.

March 1st is the cut off to be eligible for it if u own the game before then.

What they said is the cloak and bees will he given out once the servers are stable.

That said servers have been great for me. Wife and i have been parting up together every day since friday last week. Currently finishing up level 90 timlines

2 Likes

No comment on the rest of the thread.

Read that last line

If u own last epoch no later than march 1st u will get these.

Thats not the date they said they will give them out.

Heres the paragraph before one about march 1st.

However, the teams here are very focused on getting services back up and working. As a result of us not wanting to take time away from that, we are going to hold off on granting these rewards until services are stable

March 1st is the cut off for eligibility for the bees and cloak

3 Likes

Hm, aight, didn’t know English worked like this.

To be fair, it can be read both ways. Especially because they use the word “owns” rather than “buys”, which would clear it up.

1 Like

Okay haven’t had a thread as useless as an old brik shit house like this one in a long time. People should realy try to get a grip and tone down their babyrage.

Sure the game isn’t working without any issues but it’s far better then the first 5 days and playable without big issues even in coop. Maybe someone was to aggressive and insulting and was pushed back in the line of people who wanted to transit?

1 Like

I agree i had to read this several times before i got what they where saying. And im a native English speaker.

No expert thats for sure

1 Like

Fair enough.

They deserve it as much as you do, so, no?

Yup, that’s why they aren’t as active on discord as much as they used to be, because of behaviour like the OP displays (but worse, to be fair).

Yeah, it can be tricky, that’s why lawyers get paid so much.

But then anyone who was gifted a copy wouldn’t get the things. Ownership of the game is the important thing here, not how you came to own it.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I haven’t run into all these disconnect issues. There were a couple of times where the bazaar got bodied and some lengthy loading screens early on, but that was about it.