Highest LP drop... What to make?

Hey there…

Gotten a few LP Uniques so far and messing around with making Legendaries without any seriousness… but then I got a LP3 and thought… I wonder how everyone would improve it…

So why not post your best LP drop and see whats recommended…

Here is my first - a LP3 The Slab - no idea what to do with it:

Drought’s Release +4 LP

Damn… thats a good damn drop for a poison rogue…

4 extra affixes… hell yes…

I’d add:

Prefix: Increased Poison Damage & Damage Over Time
Suffix: Poison On Hit & Shred Amour on hit (or whatever else matches the build…)

Armour shred would be of limited use given it would only affect the hit damage not the poison damage. Chill on hit is always good.

Yes Dad… thats why i added the “Whatever else” bit… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apathy’s Maw with 2 LP

Been looking for one of those…

For this build:

Its melting mobs/bosses even without the Maw so I’d definitely transmogrify it into one for that…

My only 4LP so far is a

I’ll keep it until the next time I build a cold melee.

A “The Slab” would come as a Paladin or Forge Guard without skills at least on 42% block chance. If the stronger hits of the opponents are included, that’s not bad at all.

Sample Link: Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

trying to get that one to drop with LP as well. Nabbed a 3LP Hell’s Reach along the way, but Oro is being stingy

1 Like

First 4LP… So they are possible… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just a pity I hate Ballistae…

Wow Congrats! I’ve only managed to obtain 2 or LP3 items thus far. That bow looks very well supported as a Minion/Ballistae base bleed-type of build with a bit of base crit. I would do a little testing on a different bow perhaps of the same kind but with less LP 1st before finalizing this one in stone, just in case the interactions of the build and such aren’t optimal. I’m sure there are plenty of guides out there though using ballistae with bleed or what not that could be looked into using this bow. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks… Got a plain Omni later the same day ;-)… Obviously with 4LP, I could just craft any decent exalted bow on top of this and enjoy the first 3 affixes as a boost… Its almost good enough to counter Suloron’s Step negative physical and go the crit route… Maybe even a some kind of variation on the bowmage for Mourningfrost without the Reign of Winter. Or maybe I will try a ballistae build after all… :wink:

Who knows… One things for sure… I am not going to touch it until I have a decent end-game build that would benefit from it…

Solorun wouldn’t really be useful for a bow build unless you’re doing some shadow dagger shenanigans.

True… Forgot its a melee only boost.

For what it is worth, MIKE from the last Friday devstream did reveal some totems leak:

Potentially promising for some totem love! :smiley:

These are just new art for all existing totems. :wink:
And it looks awesome!

cihuy

?

Dont understand and Google translate didnt help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.