High RAM usage after long sessions in 0.9 patch

Hello, i don’t really experience big performance issues because of this but it’s not perfect, i have 32GB RAM(CL16 3733) and after playing for multiple hours i have close to 20 GB of RAM usage by this game, i double checked and its actually RAM in use not reserved.
I’m not sure how to add a screenshot but i’ll provide a link to imgur:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I noticed this too but I didn’t have that much. When I checked the task manager, the highest I saw Last Epoch using were about 7.7GB (And around 12GB total including operating system and background tasks). I also tried changing the graphical settings to very low and didn’t see any difference. It didn’t bother me at first since we got graphical updates this 0.9 patch until I had one case of BSoD that only occurred when playing the game. I do care on my PC a lot and never had any problems with it for years.

There might be some memory leak issue going on but need confirmation from the community and the devs. Hopefully they see this.

i saw high ram usage yesterday and once it happened again today i felt like its best to create a bug report so maybe they’ll fix it.

When this happens please post a player.log so we can take a look at it. Thanks.

This problem still persist for me. All I can really do is to restart the game when I’m about to hit my max RAM capacity. Just a while ago my LE is consuming 11GB RAM.

Also the player log file is just too big. Right now mine is 49.9MB. I think the log file must be separate per date instead of compiling it into one. And is it safe to upload the log file here? Won’t it contain some private info about my PC?

You are free to zip it and post it here.

Hi, thanks for the response, here is mine. But this is just a copy of the log file AFTER the high RAM usage from a day ago. I’ve made a separate copy of it.
Player Log.zip (468.4 KB)

Player.zip (757.2 KB)
Just had the same issue a couple of minutes ago

Same here, going 9G rn.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.