Healing Hands Skill Tree | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

So many amazing options can’t wait!

now we can show the Diamond Matron how it feels to be nuked by a satellite cannon

4 Likes

I was talking about Hand of Aurelus, not Cleric’s Hammer but none of them will work anyways I didn’t realise it only works with direct smite casts so yeah. RIP.

And another one, since it’s now a melee ability, would the tick rate then be affected by attack speed (like Warpath is)?

those graphics look vey good

1 Like

No, Unbroken Prayer causes Healing Hand to trigger four times per second. It doesn’t scale with cast speed (or attack speed if converted via Seraph Blade).

At least that means one can ignore attack speed & go for a big mother-loving 2 hander.

I think “directly use” and “directly cast” are going to get in the way of these synergies.

Man, skyfall looks so fun. awesome.

Looks amazing, cant wait to try out all the combinations.

i really love those small clips of the skills. i really want to play sentinel, i want to play everything lol :saluting_face:

If you have Hand of Aurelus + Searing Light + Unbroken Prayer (if possible) does each cast of smite trigger 4 healing hands on each cast, is that capped to 4 times per second regardless of each cast, or is it triggered only once?

How does the interaction of Divine Catalyst and Unbroken Prayer work? Would you be spamming 20 Divine Bolts per second?

I am also curious if there are damage type conversions for this. If you make a smite build converted to Lightning, can you convert Searing Light to Lightning? What about Void conversion? (I think Lightning and Void are the only relevant conversions for Sentinel)

Many choices make me happy! :smile:
There are so many things I want to try in 1.0! :muscle:

It’s awesome to see how EHG have leveled up. Since Runemaster, every new skill or revamp of one is great, looks fun, original and polished.

BUT, that being said, the channeled fire beam version of the skill seriously lacks something and that will ruin the global experience for most players, mark my word, it will be the downfall of the game if it’s not fixed at launch, I don’t understand how EHG didnt thought of that, it’s really a big fumble from their part and this is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, the thing is that fire beam channeled version of the skill don’t have the right sound effect. I want Adele singing Skyfall while i’m channeling that godly beam, or I will never play your game agane.

It’s only triggered once. Unbroken Prayer only applies to direct use of the skill, you can’t trigger a channel.

Divine Catalyst triggers when you directly cast Healing Hands and heal yourself or an ally. When you channel an ability, only the initial wind-up is considered the “cast”, so it triggers once if you heal yourself or an ally when you start channeling.

Not Currently

Do Divine Bolts get triggered when you convert Healing Hands to a melee attack?

This makes me quite excited as Sentinel is my most played class by far.

What’s the damage type of divine bolts? Is it only fire or lightning too?

It’s likely the same as the current ones in the Pally tree.