Healing Hands Skill Tree | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

From the most boring, generic, uninspired and useless skill in the game to become such a powerhouse for innovative design and flexibility. I was not hyped for this reveal but I am definately hyped to try out bajillion different builds with it now. Thank you, this is amazing.

2 Likes

Helping Hands

No love for throwing Hammerdin? No all builds use Smite you know.

Another proc for Warpath/Smite, but I’ll probably play that Skyfall!

Only when you start channelling Warpath.

So @EHG_Kain, if you convert to melee & take Unbroken Prayer does it then become a channelled melee skill that is affected by the Inscribed Tablet relic implicit (-3 melee mana cost) since that also affects the channel cost of Warpath (last I checked, but that was a long time ago)?

Sorry, thinking of different interaction. Seraph Blade and Unbroken prayer do work together. Yes, that should work. I’ll quickly test.

Edit: Confirmed, yes, Inscribed Tablet’s -3 melee mana cost does apply to channel cost if you take both Unbroken Prayer, and Seraph Blade

4 Likes

Edit: Not sad, hubba hubba. Now not sure whether to do that, Warlock abuse or 2H melee Rogue (again).

So many amazing options can’t wait!

now we can show the Diamond Matron how it feels to be nuked by a satellite cannon

4 Likes

I was talking about Hand of Aurelus, not Cleric’s Hammer but none of them will work anyways I didn’t realise it only works with direct smite casts so yeah. RIP.

And another one, since it’s now a melee ability, would the tick rate then be affected by attack speed (like Warpath is)?

those graphics look vey good

1 Like

No, Unbroken Prayer causes Healing Hand to trigger four times per second. It doesn’t scale with cast speed (or attack speed if converted via Seraph Blade).

At least that means one can ignore attack speed & go for a big mother-loving 2 hander.

I think “directly use” and “directly cast” are going to get in the way of these synergies.

Man, skyfall looks so fun. awesome.

Looks amazing, cant wait to try out all the combinations.

i really love those small clips of the skills. i really want to play sentinel, i want to play everything lol :saluting_face:

If you have Hand of Aurelus + Searing Light + Unbroken Prayer (if possible) does each cast of smite trigger 4 healing hands on each cast, is that capped to 4 times per second regardless of each cast, or is it triggered only once?

How does the interaction of Divine Catalyst and Unbroken Prayer work? Would you be spamming 20 Divine Bolts per second?

I am also curious if there are damage type conversions for this. If you make a smite build converted to Lightning, can you convert Searing Light to Lightning? What about Void conversion? (I think Lightning and Void are the only relevant conversions for Sentinel)