Healing Hands Skill Tree | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

Does this skill have interactions with healing effect similar to judgement/holy trail seeing as how it is a healing skill turned damage?

1 Like

Hype!

Looking great! Loving to see the constant iterations of the skills and potential builds!

1 Like

ooooh my god I definitely was not expecting any of this… I quess my launch starting build just got changed

This looks so cool. I really expected this to be full of cookie cutter buffs, but all these augments look like so much fun. Really awesome job

1 Like

Healing Hands does have the ability to scale damage with Healing Effectiveness, yes.

6 Likes

A freakin sky beam! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Seraph Blade + Rahyeh’s Chariot = we have Void Cleave at home?

still wish Void Cleave would lose the requirement but good to have a decent moveskill with a manageable mana cost (like pretty much all other masteries)

Iron blades from vengeance are melee attacks and can proc healing hands, alongside with divine bolts from passive and flame burst from holy aura, while being defensive and generating mana with vengeance.

1 Like

Come catch these hands

Is there a significant amount of information (most likely balance wise) that won’t be shown on sunday that will be in the patch notes (Looking at you shadowdaggers)

1 Like

I was going to start as something new instead of going Paladin for the 100th time, but then I saw this.

It looks so good. I need it

strong thread, nice tree

1 Like

From the most boring, generic, uninspired and useless skill in the game to become such a powerhouse for innovative design and flexibility. I was not hyped for this reveal but I am definately hyped to try out bajillion different builds with it now. Thank you, this is amazing.

2 Likes

Helping Hands

No love for throwing Hammerdin? No all builds use Smite you know.

Another proc for Warpath/Smite, but I’ll probably play that Skyfall!

Only when you start channelling Warpath.

So @EHG_Kain, if you convert to melee & take Unbroken Prayer does it then become a channelled melee skill that is affected by the Inscribed Tablet relic implicit (-3 melee mana cost) since that also affects the channel cost of Warpath (last I checked, but that was a long time ago)?

Sorry, thinking of different interaction. Seraph Blade and Unbroken prayer do work together. Yes, that should work. I’ll quickly test.

Edit: Confirmed, yes, Inscribed Tablet’s -3 melee mana cost does apply to channel cost if you take both Unbroken Prayer, and Seraph Blade

4 Likes

Edit: Not sad, hubba hubba. Now not sure whether to do that, Warlock abuse or 2H melee Rogue (again).