HC runemaster tips

Off the thread’s topic but that’s also weird (IMO), every class (Primalist/ Mage/ Sentinel/ Rogue/ Acolyte) has some dexterity scaling mechanic within its skill and/or passives.

Rogue is based around Dex
Sentinel: Forge guard scales Throwing crit based off dex as well as a node in Rive
Mage: Spellblade scales crit chance off dex and Shatter strike inherently scales flat damage off dex
Primalist: Okay this one maybe more of a stretch but both Serpent Strike and Sabretooth have Dex scaling nodes in their tree (although both are pretty bad IMO)
Acolyte: both Chaos bolts and Profane Veil have some Dex scaling nodes in their tree

Now don’t get me wrong I think these are cool interactions BUT it feels like the Devs are definitely giving Dexterity some preferential treatment. Like where’s my Attunement stacking Acolyte skill or Strength stacking Rogue skill.

I think the only outlier is Dexterity. But I would heavily prefer if all Attributes were not class specific as this would promote more diversity. Of course this would also probably cause some annoyance as it would dilute the mod pool.

2 Likes