Having Plus skills Can't be used

Using Usurper’s mandate with +2 minion skills: Every time I apply a skill point the bonus skill points go away so I can’t actually allocate them.

Hi, I’ve had the same thing with the +1 to phys skills on the belt. Here’s actually a confused unga-bunga vid of me trying to figure it out.

I think it’s actually just a UI bug, I could allocate points into skills even though it didn’t say I had any.

Yes, it’s like at some point the game ‘‘hides’’ how many unspent you’ve got left. Because, I’m pretty sure I had more than +1 on that warpath spec. At some point, I must have forgotten to allocate them and then they’ve disappeared as a prompt.

Also having the same issue, and when removing the item it removes points randomly from the skills.

We are aware of this bug. It’s only visual, still should work as intended.

Hello, as I reported in my own bug report, it does not. Even worse it disallocate points previously allocated that does not come from bonus points if you unequip the item that gives bonus levels.

You can see on Nekropanzer video that he as 3/5 points allocated on the node above Cyclone of war, then after unequipping and requipping, 2/5.

I hadn’t used +skills in a while because I ran into this bug last time. But it definitely isn’t “just a visual bug” like I keep seeing repeated in these threads.

I’m using Warpath’s “Reckless Spin” node which gives -6 channeling cost, it has decided that this is my last specced skill node which instantly ruins the skill because my mana evaporates.

The actual despeccing seems to happen at the time of opening the Warpath skill tree, which I’ve only opened due to the main UI indicating I had points to spend there. I then spend said point only to get back to playing the game only to run out of mana right away.

Player.log (643.4 KB)

Removing the +skill equipment (to be clear the above bug happens NOT removing equipment, I’ve only tried this to fix it and get my much needed skill point back) sometimes causes a different bug as well, where it says there’s a skill point to spend but there isn’t. That may actually be just visual but in either case I don’t have some sort of ghost skill point that I can spend by clicking the node I want anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.