Gold Not Scaling With Corruption On Gold Echo Rewards

Tested this at ~500 corruption, and gold was the same as I was getting pre patch. It doesn’t look like gold is scaling anywhere else either, but I didn’t have the data from before to quantify it, so I can’t be as sure.

Edit: Forgot an additional detail. I tested this with both preexisting gold reward echoes from before patch and also with new ones after resetting the web with Shade. They gave similar amounts.

Hey there…

I was watching for this myself and I am not sure if I was seeing things but it seemed that gold FROM MOBS increased a little around 150 corruption (havent got real figures because I never recorded pre 0.8.5 gold values), BUT at 350+ I am not seeing any substantial/noticeable gold value increase over what I am getting at 150 corruption from mobs.

I have not specifically compared gold chest values but again, it seems like there is no real substantial difference based on corruption.

Honestly tho, this is a gut feeling for me because I havent played enough to have any real data to tell if what I am seeing is true or not…

The change to gold drops is relatively small and gold is randomized which might account for it hard to verify if it is working correctly in game.

I did a test at 0, 100, 200, 400 corruption and there was an increase in both chest rewards and gold echo rewards. It is working correctly.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.