Global Chat - Make a "Last Epoch Discussion/Questions Only" Channel

Please, please make more chat channels. It is crazy how bad global chat gets during certain times of the day. I’m not necessarily only talking about toxic conversations, but just a bunch of non-Last Epoch-related topics in general. Too often questions or just discussions about LE itself get washed away because so many people are talking about D3, PoE, politics, religion, etc. which almost always gets controversial and then the channel just becomes spam of opinions while those of us who want to talk about LE get drowned out.

At the very least have some mod policing so the super toxic people/trolls don’t run unchecked. I do mute the worst offenders, so we at least have that option.

Update regarding chat in the Multiplayer Nov update:

For now tho… if you want a better chat about the actual game without other junk while playing, I’d recommend Discord…

3 Likes

I remembered reading that they planned to overhaul chat before multiplayer launches, but wasn’t sure if it was possible to simply add more channels or if it’s more burdensome than it’s worth before that time (since we really don’t know when multiplayer will end up launching). I think I will join the Discord though, thanks for the suggestion.

Hi everyone. I have been gone from most games for some time now. Been threw two surgeries and I am now in recovery mode. I am getting ready to jump back into Last Epoch and see how well I can handle it, but I am wondering what the biggest changes have been to characters and game play. Are there any bugs I should keep an eye out for or glitches? I really enjoyed playing the Primalist from the Kickstart to when I stopped. Any info would be great guys as I will likely be pushing myself playing. Thank you.

Welcome back… Your question is a little too broad (and probably should be in its own thread)…

Are there bugs… yes, check the bug section… are there game breaking ones… not specifically. are there changes… yes… plenty… all depends on how long you have been away from LE (and kickstart was a long time ago now)… everything from new classes, new crafting, new gear and affixes, new defence/mechanics, new bosses, new endgames, changes to old end-games and thats just in the last year…

my advice would be to assume its a new game and start from the beginning…

Thank you Vapourfire. I appreciate it. I will jump in and see how it goes. It has been a bit. I still have the Pre-Alpha and Alph launchers on my desktop. I just never got rid of them. I figured a lot had changed and now one of my kids finally took interest and wants to try playing also. I am looking forward to seeing the changes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.