Gender locked classes

Please don’t gender lock the classes. I personally want to make a female sentinel only I would call her a Valkyrie, or Shield Maiden.

1 Like
4 Likes

Please search before posting.

1 Like

Feb. 21st is going to be eye-popping.

In all honesty though, I really sincerely do with we could get @AndrewTilley’s unofficial roadmap thread PINNED and BANNERED on the front page of the forum. That would AT LEAST put a dent in what’s coming on Feb 21.

I don’t think it would. The kind of person that’s likely to post a question before doing a cursory search is unlikely to read through a many pages long thread which may or may not have the answers they seek.

1 Like

Yep. And people only see what they want to see. My manager at one of my early jobs (movie theater, right next to a pizzeria) used to say:

You can have a giant flashing sign that says “No outside food or drinks allowed” and people will still try to bring in their pizzas, and act bewildered when you stop them. But put a tiny little one at the bottom of the door that says “Free popcorn, ask me how!” and you’ll be handing out free popcorn all day long.

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’ll stop all of them. I’m not even saying it’ll stop a lot of them. But there are some folks out there who will read it and get their answers. So 99 repeat questions of “Are we getting auto pick up of shards yet” instead of 100.

For the love of Grael, even a brief moment of respite! Please!

I search for an answer before posting a question. So you are welcome.

Excellent! Years ago there was a thread (I think with @Llama8) about sharing chocolates. I feel this would be an apt time. :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

This is bad tho, we need more “auto pick up shards when” questions. :laughing:

2 Likes

True. This is even more needed than usual when you watch Mike’s weekly stream and see that even he leaves most of the shards on the floor :joy:

When I start sharing chocolate. Even my kids know this.

3 Likes

Please don’t gender-lock shard auto pickup?

5 Likes

I think the solution is obvious: rename all shards to “Llama8’s Chocolate” so we’ll pick them all up.

I knew I remembered that correctly. Stingy camelidae. :crazy_face:

1 Like

While I get where this is coming from, I’m fairly certain the devs are well aware of the rabid for/against on this one. I don’t think 1 extra post for or against is going to make the slightest bit of difference. :joy:

Woke up my cats. Thanks. :crazy_face:

Your cats are lazy slackers if they hadn’t already woken you, lamenting the dire situation of their food bowls being only 1/2 full…

2 Likes

English chocolate? What abomination are we talking? After Eight? Cadbury?

All that been said, Snickers Dark is the best :chocolate_bar: in world