Gender/Customization

Remove gender lock … maybe 3 customizations to choose from also … do it … it’s been how many years? You are losing players because of this no brained … should have done it in the first place … stop trying to make the complaining “woke” tards happy

Wow. What an entrance to the forum you have made!

Devs have said that they are open to doing this but only after launch of the complete game version 1. The main reason for this is that it means an incredible amount of additional work that they simply dont have the manpower or time for right now. You have to multiply all assests by each gender customisation and have different models for potentially hundreds of items and sound to match accordingly. And thats just off the top of my head.

I’d rather they finished the game first.

edit: unless I missed the sarcasm, in which case :saluting_face:

1 Like

Um…Who wants some pop corn? :popcorn:

2 Likes

With most builds there’s so much sh*t on the screen that I can’t really see what my char looks like anyways. The last one I played I couldn’t even see boss healthbars lol

This topic already has a humongous thread and the devs prefer having compiled threads of feedback instead of individual threads about the same topics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.