Gamescom 2023, who will be there?

Yeah, pretty psyched for the RM.

1 Like

Though, a couple hours later Judd Cobler did appear on the Opening Night Live stage at Gamescom with Geoff Keighley and revealed said trailer. Admittedly, that was pretty cool to see and a huge moment for Last Epoch, in terms of worldwide exposure.

2 Likes

So, you’re saying they’re all Bladedancing Ninjas. Except Mike, obviously. He’s the :honeybee: :honeybee:

24 hours and not a peep out of you all. I see how it is. Fine. You have your fun, getting trade secrets and hob-knobbing with the ‘royals.’ :crazy_face:

Gamescom is not fully started yet, yesterday was only Opening Night and today is Press-Day

Regular attendees will be able to enter tomorrow (Thursday).

I will only be there on Friday, because I have an appointment on tomorrow, which I couldn’t cancle because EHG announced their gamescom attendence so short notice >.>

2 Likes

Lizard comin in hot with info

6 Likes

So in other words, on Sept 7 there will be Runemaster and all the other classes will all be gathered at the bar wondering why they’re stuck here. (i’m kidding, of course.) :rofl: :joy: :star_struck:

That Flame Rush skill looks intriguing.

1 Like

Exactly. Runemaster coming in hot and deletes every mastery from the game. Poor tempest strike shamans…

1 Like

Nah just LE, although I did get to attend a pretty sweet D4 party last night and meet some really cool people.

I am going with my oldest son today. Only got “evening” tickets for after 16:00 though. Where is the booth at and will some of you still be there?

1 Like

Yes, the booth will still be open. I’m not sure who will be there but it is likely Steve, Lizard, McFluffin, Karv and possibly some others. I just left to prep for an interview tonight.

Edit: I expect you’ve already found it by now but if you haven’t, head to hall 10.1, row B, all the way to the back, across from the Focus movie theatre.

4 Likes

Thank you EHG for the desk mat and @LizardIRL, @McFluffin and @ActionRPG for your signatures. Was fun chatting with you.
https://imgur.com/a/LbOAjF9
And my son is hooked as well:
https://imgur.com/a/Aa94Sd5

7 Likes

Nice!!! Start 'em in young. LE has always said they want to be around a long time. Would be cool to check back in with your son in 20 years. :smiley:

3 Likes

Dude it was awesome meeting you and your son! I really enjoyed our conversation and couldn’t have been happier to sign your desk mat and get your son one as well <3

5 Likes

Closing thoughts for me regarding Gamescom:
Everybody, including Fans, EHG staff and well known community members are really amazing.

Everybody was exactly like they are on stream or the forums/discord.

Was great meetings everybody!

Hopefully EHG can repeat this in the future. (hopefully bringing even more EHG people to meet)

7 Likes

Was great to meet you too heavy. I had so much fun at the convention and the people are what was the highlight of the trip for me.

4 Likes

Did @Heavy show you any of his proper German beer?

3 Likes

I have learned that the term “proper German beer” means very different things across Germany. It’s very cool and I was thrilled to be able to experience the culture from some locals like Heavy.

4 Likes

Well i hope Heavy only praised and recommended bavarian beer, otherwise we both have a problem, Heavy :wink:

4 Likes

I learned how contentious each region holds their beer above the others so I kept things intentionally vague haha.

4 Likes