Game down? Entering Eterra jus spins

Same problem. Can’t log in.

use the .exe from the game folder instead of steam.

Verified files, cannot login, its borked.

Cuurent steam players 2819, login queue incoming :joy:

This works…

yeah it does^^ not my idea but sharing the infos :slight_smile:

yes, worked for me too.

thanks for sharing. maybe even helps figuring the issue.

Ah… I see Stanzwar posted the temp fix on discord… apparently Steam is having a slowdown…

doesn’t help me

Same here. Is not working for me login on with my account in the game and in the website. weird

yeah me too. i cant login atm

Message Error “Sorry, but the page you are looking for has not been found. Try checking the URL for errors or return to the homepage.”

Apparently you have to keep trying the .exe route - people on discord are saying it can work after trying a few times…

Hackaloken (EHG) has confirmed they can reproduce the problem and its got something to do with cached logins… They are dealing with it.

1 Like

thanks dude, that worked for me!

I finally have some time to play but after updating the game I’m getting LE-13 error. Yesterday everything worked fine.

Edit: a few seconds after posting this I was able to log in!

Hey Guys, Had the same log-in problem but after closing down the game and checking on Steam,I found the game was still running. So I stopped the game from running on Steam,closed Steam , rebooted Steam and launched game via my library on Steam and got in straight away. Hope this helps :smile:

You should be able to log in again! During a routine update deployment of our online services, a setting was changed by an automatic script and caused an issue.

1 Like

#BlameMike or #BlameHacka?

Confirmed I am able to log in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.