Game crashes when i go in "The Burning Forest" location

When i go to that location game crashes, also all my Google Chrome tabs beign blank and steam user profiles also being blank, and my desctop too. I tried to search for crash logs, but there is no folder in Temp.
123.zip (28.2 KB)

Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/EoXR5tr

Try closing all other programs and see if that affects it.

This is a weird one but I bet it will work, unplug your active audio output device just before entering the scene transition. So if you use a headset, unplug it slightly before going through.

If that doesn’t work, what are your system specs?

Player.log (101.3 KB)
I tried to close chrome and unplug headset and it didn’t crash, but then it crashed again on tundra one time and i just tried to go again without unpluging headset and it didn’t crash, so I don’t really know what makes game crash.

DxDiag.txt (112.8 KB)

upd: it crashed again around 10 minutes after on The Wengari Fortress…
Player.log (103.6 KB)

Hey there… Chipping in…

A few things I noticed:

1. From what I can see your LTSC windows 10 is release 1809 - there is Windows 10, Version 21H2 LTSC and considering all the gaming improvements and updates it is very likely that your version may contain older drivers/dlls etc suitable for enterprise stability but not for gaming. Obviously I cannot tell for sure, but from past experience, there have been plenty of Windows updates since version 1809 that have directly influenced gaming in general and Unity based games like LE.

2. I cannot see what settings you are using, but your RX 570 is not going to handle the game on higher settings… Your multiple monitors & even with lower than 1080p resolutions the GPU capability could be a factor. Be aware that things like not setting framerate limits etc could also mean that the game doesnt run as expected or is unstable when trying to load into certain maps etc. For a RX 570 system I would not recommend using any special features (like grass etc) or an overall quality setting of greater than Low… your GPU has more Vram to handle higher textures but considering the errors you are getting I would not.

3. The game has logged a few System Out of Memory Errors - this could be related to in-game settings you may be trying to use. OR it could refer to other applications that you are trying to run at the same time as LE… I recommend not running ANYTHING else… doesnt matter how insignificant it may be just dont use it while testing LE.

4. Your GPU driver is from Feb - please update this using a CLEAN install.

5. Your system is crashing on GameOverlayUI.exe - this is the Steam Overlay component and is known to cause problems with LE. Please disable this - LE doesnt use it anyway. I also notices that your system is crashing the Desktop Window Manage (dwm.exe) - this is a core WIndows componet responsible for handling multiple monitors, hardware accellerations and various other graphical components… If this is crashing, it is not a good sign - I recommend Googling that to see if you can trace the cause on your system.

6. Make 100% sure that the game NEVER tries to run on your iGPU (cpu graphics) - this could be causing issues when alt tabbing too…

7. Your game log is reporting some errors related to BoxColliders & MeshColliders specifically related to the Wengari Raider Axe Thrower mob… This could be GPU related but it could also mean that perhaps your install is corrupted (yes it can happen)… Please Verify the Game files via Steam to check your installation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.