Game breaking cant progress story

I am currently stuck on the quest The Admiral’s Dreadnought, as I cant jump off the boat after beating the boss I accidently used a portal back to town. Came back killed boss again how ever no exit on north of boat yes I know were to go done it multiple times before.

Tried resetting game, computer, rerunning the zone, the waypoint for the shinning cove is not unlocked either

Unsure as to what else i can do to resolve this issue and continue to make progress

character name Spinnyball

Having exact same issue. Cove is locked, All quest dialogue is exhausted, prompt for ship escape is gone. Happened after using town portal and returning.

Kind of shit will see if something pops up if not will probally just reroll the same character again and not portal this time

Thanks! We have it reported internally already. We’ll take a look.

2 Likes

Not to be a pest but is there any update on a fix for this? Hopefully it’s not too breaking of a bug.

Yea we’re working on a fix, but it might not be in the next hotfix. It’ll be in the next one after that though.

Is there a timeframe on when the hotfix is, like I assume its days away sorta deal so I may as well re-roll my character essentially.

Which is to say not a worry! I dont mind just curious! Y’all are doing wonderful in getting to these problems quick as ya guys have been.

Probably within a day or so.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.