Galvanize node (from firebrand) does not synergize with crossfire?

Hello, I’m a new player and struggle to find what really affect my shock chance and how to increase it. I build a SpellMage with high attack-speed Flamereave converted into ligthning to shock the ennemies. I don’t have Slash and burn node yet, wich i believe will increase my base shock chance because of the Rolling Thunder node, so I wanted to scale it with Firebrand. I converted Firebrand into a lightning skill as well with Galvanize node. Now I am spending points into flare and crossfire to increase my shock chance per stack. But when I look at my character sheet while having 9 stacks of Firebrand, I see 90% of ignite chance ! This is not optimal with my attack speed build and make no sense to me…
Here are the base value: ignite chance: 0% / ignite damage: 72 / shock chance: 48%
Each stack of firebrand add 10% chance to ignite. at 9 stacks, I have 90% chance of ignite.
After some tests, i can say my shock chance is still at 48% despite 9 stacks. I inflict ignite on “every” hit but not shock on every hit. I can’t be sure at 100% since there is no statut written on the target but just a visual effect.
If anyone have the knowledge to help me, I will be very thankfull. :handshake:

Sorry if my message is not clear, english is not my main langage.

Ps: If needed, I can record/stream for more clarity

This issue has been fixed internally, thanks for the report!

Thank you very much !

I’m ready to see my shock chance going crazy now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.