Frog of War(d) [Arena 500+ | Speed-Runner | Tank | High DPS | Monolith-Farmer]

It affects the damage on the daggers from Shadow Cascade as well as the Shadow Dagger effect (and shurikens & acid flask but he’s not really using them for damage).

Thanks @Llama8
Does it helps to reach the 200% increased Shadow Dagger Effect ?
Also if we want to reach this amount it’s because we want to applies 5 stacks each time we SS ?
Playing since two weeks, have a lot to learn…
Anyway, thanks for answering me ;p

1 Like

No, it’s just base damage for Shadow Daggers. Ideally you’d want to try & hit certain breakpoints because it reduces the number of hits required to proc the damage from Shadow Daggers. The breakpoints are 50% (for 3 hits), 150% (for 2 hits) & 250% (for 1 hit required for damage). Any shadow dagger effect inbetween these breakpoints isn’t “wasted” as it also provides a more damage multiplier for shadow daggers.

Thank you so much, i understand better now !
I will aim for 150% breakpoint even if more isn’t wasted the 250% breakpoints seems to be hard to reach.

Yeah, you’ll need either 2x t6 affixes or a t7 chest & t5 helm to hit 250%, plus 4x high rolled idols.

Hi. Could you please send the Loot Filter of this BD? It will be of great help.thx

Hey, can u record video with new variation of build?

Only the new thing is u need is mana regen on every slot u can put it on and u cant spamm sync anymore, more use of shadow cascade thats it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.