Fracrured crown 8.4 onwards

After seeing patch notes, i was trilled to get mana tank mage archetype to the next level with possibility to craft on the most exiting/build enabling/creative item in the entire game. Anyway, i was presented with the question in game, how the hell I’m going to even atempt making one with legendary potential.
My question is-this one got overlooked or its just not in the patch notes, where it should be noted? (could be left as a mystery, as in early implementation, just mentioned in 8.4 manifesto).

Fractured Crown is still obtainable and can have legendary potential. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Care to elaborate? :slight_smile:

Ok so does that mean its now a drop or is it still tied to crafting? We cant Fracture items anymore so thus the confusion.

You know he won’t. We need to work out how to get it.
@Demonlord

We are sure you guys will figure it out in time.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve hacked Kissing’s webcam, this was taken direclty after she posted the above:

6 Likes

Ahh I get it now… Pulling the POE style “New Vendor Recipe” stuff on us huh?

I dig it… I’m down to experiment till some smarter dude figures it out for me. :wink:

1 Like

Rune of Ascension can create Fractured Crown. Uniques created that way can also have LP.

Mmmm… would you define “in time”? :wink:

2 Likes

Kissing taunting us with a pick of her in a video chat with the other devs describing what we have to do to get a Fractured Crown. She’s gone so far down the rabbit hole, the beard is real!

Oh, if it was up to me how you acquire the item would be much more rare :smiling_imp:. Trasochi is very generous to the community.

2 Likes

Is this confirmed?

So its some magic with eternity cash or the D button :stuck_out_tongue:

The LP yes, the crown itself, no.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.