Forge Strike doesn't create Weapons on Lagon Encounter

Hi there,
I’m playing a build that is centered around Forge Strike.

My big problem is that e.g. Lagon doesn’t create any Forged Weapons.

Even with “Mass Production” in the “Forge Strike” tree at level 3, NOT a single weapon was created.

Only in the intermediate phase with the tentacles could I create weapons on the trash mobs,
but they don’t last that long either.

Not a single Weapon:
https://imgur.com/a/gJZQL8l

Mass Production 3/3:
https://imgur.com/a/RQsOHqV

I wonder if this is related to the old issue with Lagon of his “hitbox” location being below the ledge that causes problems with Minions & various other skill targetting… I wonder if the Forged Weapons are spawning, just “out of screen” and are unable to move to him…

If you target Lagon with the A key, do you notice him taking damage or do the Forged Weapons appear?

If you target the ledge just in front of Lagon (i.e. not Lagon himself) with Forge Strike do the Forged Weapons spawn then?

1 Like

Hello again, you are really very active :slight_smile:

Well, no weapons are created at all, they would appear as an icon above, next to the animated armor.

I honestly didn’t pay attention to Lagon taking direct damage from the Forge Strike, ultimately my Cyclon and Animated Armor defeated him.

No,
I’ve also stood right in front of Lagon and cast Forge Strike with no weapons spawned.

And since with the additional “mass production” on 3/3 every hit on a boss should spawn a guaranteed weapon, there was still nothing there.

Riddles over riddles :wink:
Well, I’m past Lagon and will now monitor the behavior again on the other bosses, although there haven’t been any problems there so far, at least I haven’t noticed it.

Active… just dont have a life at the moment… lol…

Hmm… By aiming on the ledge itself not at Lagon? Just checking cause this usually helps for skills that struggle to target him properly… The key is to not aim at Lagon but in front of him in the middle…

Lagon has had numerous issues for a long time now and the devs know about them but unfortunately its a bigger issue than we as players probably understand… else they would have fixed it by now…

You are unlikely to notice similar issues on other bosses except that void worm one - also on a ledge - spawns for him tend to be under the floor sometimes but nowhere near as varied or problematic as Lagon…

1 Like

Sorry for the frustration. Lagon currently has problems when spawning minions this way. We are tracking the issue internally.

Thanks for the report.

1 Like

No apologies needed!

I’m not frustrated, I was just surprised, because the previous bosses were just “beaten away” and Uncle Lagon was quite bitchy.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.