Forge Guard skill page all changed to the Same Druid skill and my upgraded skills are missing and locked. I am over level 30

Generally, you should include:
What went wrong? So I am playing a Forge Guard. I have gotten far enough to get Manifest Armor. Earlier, after the new patch, I logged in and when I would use Warpath, even when I would stop using it myself, the character would keep spinning and attacking until I did a regular attack with the right mouse button; also the center three skill icons on the tray were blank even though the skills were usable. Eventually I moved into Majesta city for the first time with this character and it was fixed and was… until I logged back in a couple of minutes ago. Warpath leveled up, so I hit the skill level up icon on the bottom right on the main play screen only to find that ALL of my skills which I choose to level up (including Manifest Armor and Warpath, I have 4 of the five unlocked) were Locked but an even bigger what in the world was the fact that ALL of my skill list had changed to a Druid skill and had all elements like necrotic,fire,cold,poison, all of them were showing as linked to the Druid skill. I don’t remember what skill it was and I can’t figure out how to make a screen shot and load it much less a video. Everything was perfect since the release until this last patch. C or D. I don’t know which one is active as of 3:48pm EST on 03/15/2023.
Log File
Screenshots (via a site like imgur) or video, if applicable

Thanks!

Could you attempt to verify your game files through steam? That could potentially resolve the issue. If not and you’re still experiencing the issue, could you upload a screenshot of what things currently look like on that character? Having a visual for what you’re describing could help in identifying the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.