For the love of God turn off your Ai FOR CODe of conduct

i was just talking about YOUR game and i keep seeing “YOU FAILED THE CODE OF CONDUCT”… your AI is NOT working if i cant even talk to a friend… and BTW it was positive for the company… now im Pissed

This Code of Coduct is getting INSANE… i just tried to explain the Lagon Fight and got “you failed our code of conduct pollicy” PLS fix this turn off your AI trying to get it right

This code of conduct in game is getting OUT OF HAND… im trying to explain a fight and i get the “your voilated out code of conduct” CAN you guys STOP this please

4 Likes

It’s also not an AI, but anyway…

3 Likes

On the other hand, if this is the kind of player that gets blocked out of chat by the automated CoC enforcement, I think it should stay exactly the way it is.

3 Likes

I really want to google that, but am pretty sure it’d be a bad idea.

3 Likes

I have had chat message flagged and blocked several times in the past week, and in all cases I was just trying to explain something in what felt like neutral terms, with no insults or anything even close. Chat enforcement seems to be overtuned compared to the past.

It would be nice to have the message echoed back with highlighting of what was considered offensive, so we at least have some way to understand and potentially correct.

I play a beta right now where telling the name of an officaly called game mode is marked as a swear word you get troubble for using it many times. Now you realy need to spam said game mode name to find people to play with. I think EHG often said they work on it and try to make it better.

Unfortunately, that would just be used by the douchebags to figure out how to circumvent the system, so it’s probably a non-starter.

The system has flaws, it often blocks messages which contained names of Uniques which exist in the game. I couldnt use Criterion and Box of Hydrae in the same sentence. It never sent the message.

Theres a fix for that. Type /global (type ur message) hit enter. It should then not get blocked

Sometimes its not being blocked but just flat out wont send the messages

Today I got blocked 4 times trying to respond with an explanation. After some experimentation, it turned out the affending term was “hit box”. I could not type that regularly or even with spaces between all letters, but could type it backwards.

Any idea why that term, very common to games, would be against Code of Conduct?

This has been fixed

I’m not able to reproduce this, nor can I find this being blocked in recent messages from you. Could you please provide more information concerning this / provide reproduction information?

Are you playing in a different language than English? I believe you’re referring to Hardcore here, which is an allowed term.

2 Likes

AI = bane of all existence

It all depends on how you classify “AI”. I’m certainly not able to go into the system and hold conversations with it, it doesn’t argue with me about what the rules are, nor does it ask for an allowance to go out to the movies, so I’m good with it :wink:

3 Likes

lol!! Love it. Imma SkyNet hater, what can I say :stuck_out_tongue:

Sry after I reread what I wrote itwas kind of missleading. I wanted to tell that I Beta test a different game where the official game mode names are censored and lead to chat bans if used.
I wanted to highlight that LE’s chat isn’t that bad.

3 Likes