Flame Reave / Sunwreath bug

There was already a bug report about Flame Reave but since the patch notes have been released after that I decided to make a new one so it is obvious that this is addressing the current patch and with knowledge from the clarification.

Before 9.0c I was using Rolling Flames wo/ Rhythm of Fire. After 9.0c range was severely reduced. Reading the clarification in 9.0e it would seem that before 9.0c Rhythm of Fire was always applying to Flame Reave even if you didn’t have it. The issue is, even if I take Rhythm of Fire now and build up stacks so that I have both Rolling Flames + Rhythm of Fire active the range is still less than it was pre-9.0c. If the situation was as stated in the clarification then I should have the exact same range I had prepatch.

And I think I have discovered the issue. If I remove Sunwreath my range appears to be similar to what it was prepatch but without the circle shape of course. And I figured what is happening is that Sunwreath is applying -35% range as if I had the Worldfire passive. I confirmed this by specing into Worldfire and seeing no change to my range even though the node says -35% range.

So either I believe there is a bug that needs to be fixed, or another “bug” was silently patched out in 9.0c. If it is truly intended behavior for Sunwreath to apply the actual Worldfire node rather than just give the expanding circle effect (along with its other stats) then it should say that on the item.

1 Like

I have also encountered this problem please help

It is intended to function as the Worldfire node. Otherwise the circle with Sunwreath would be way too strong. It should say so on the item for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.