Feedback on the new Dungeons

I was really hoping to give some feedback on the new dungeons.

But, since no keys for them have dropped yet, I can’t.

3 Likes

It gets better at empowered monoliths, I mean 200 Corruption, I mean 300 Corruption, I mean how often do you really need to run the dungeons in the first place?

These are all of the stock replies, so now that that’s out of the way.
Edit: Found it, here you go. Dungeon Review

You can farm them fairly well from the Arena of Champions Tiers I, II, II and IV. McFluffin has a video on this topic.

Hope this helps :3

1 Like

Oh how I have missed your sarcasm… you shouldnt stay away from the forums for as long next time, we get lulled into a false sense of security…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you actually been playing LE?

Since 0.8.5, yes. I get plenty of Temporal keys though. Just none of the new ones.

1 Like

TBF I’ve gotten 3 lightless arbors and zero of the other one in about 12 hours. I also can’t do lvl 100 arena as I get the black circle of invulnerability every time I make it to wave 30+ as it has happened 3x in a row now and my Paladin(probably causing the bug somehow) is my only character capable of trying atm.

This bug is often related to Sigils of Hope. Are you using them?

Yeah I’ve seen in a dev post that they think that is the problem and indeed I am using it. Seems like the final champion arena has a high chance of causing it.

1 Like

Here is my feedback:

1. Give me more keys to the Lightless Arbor!
  2. Soulfire boss is a wimp! Maybe the Titan stole all his damage?
  3. Titan hits unethically hard!
  4. On a semi-related note: I cry a little when I use a movement skill to dodge a big attack but end up dead AFTER using the movement skill. Like my body is where I wanted to be, outside of the big telegraphed boss attack, but whoops I’m already dead. :sneezing_face:
1 Like

Point 4 may want to be in the bug section?

Which movement was this? I can see it happening with Transplant and Teleport, depending on how the devs have coded it. Maybe Leap too because jumping in an isometric view is kinda wonky when looking at hitboxes.

1 Like

I thought about that, but as you said, it’s probably in the way they coded it.
Guessing cast speed reduces either the startup or the whole animation (which of course would include the startup) of spell type movement skills. Would also make sense as those skills usually have cast speed nodes. I have experienced this with transplant and teleport, even with shift, but it’s pretty noticable with transplant.

1 Like

Just because it’s coded some way (we don’t even know if it is coded that way, just an assumption), doesn’t mean there may not be a bug or it may not be working fully as intended.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I mean my reactions are not the fastest anymore and I don’t think I’ve seen other threads about this, but you may be right. :slight_smile:
If this happens too much I might open a thread for it, maybe they will tell us a bit more about how the different movement skills work.
Like, what does cast speed do for the skill (or movement/attack speed, depending on the type of skill), do skills where your body “dissappears”, e.g. teleport and transplant, make you invulnerable during that period, etc.

1 Like

Was this to the Titan’s big smash attack ? I think I remember there was a bug there.

once you played the dungeons you’ll realize the drop rate is actually fine

Yes. The one where it does one big circular attack on the one side and then on the other side.

Yea there was this Lightless Arbor Boss Area denies movement skills at the very edge of the arena if you were trying to dash to the edge.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.