Exited the game, made dinner, returned and game is no longer installed and can't be reinstalled ^^

I didn’t uninstall the game. I just made pasta. Now there is just the install button where play was before and its greyed out.

They decide to discontinue mac support in the last 5 minutes?

1 Like

No, that was October last year…

But I was just playing 10 minutes ago??? raizLUL

1 Like

I don’t know either, I suspect that’s not normal behaviour even for Macs…

Are you using it via Steam with Autoupdate? Maybe the discontinuing of Mac last year finally caught up (maybe there is an expiry in Steam) with the latest patches and decided to disable the game for MacOS?

Honestly no idea how it could disapper like this otherwise…

I don’t have autoupdate on. Also I had been playing regularly. Its not like there was an update since I started again.

I’d get a PC and dump the MAC, I hate apple anyways.
Bloated overpriced product that requires you to use specific products and go to them for even basic repairs for your phone.

This guy’s LE installation:

5 Likes

holy shit LOLW

That’s the side effects of using Volatile Reversal.

1 Like

I never play void skills though. I was limping through a reflect paladin build. Maybe I accidently reflected damage back to the servers and viola. Shopping on Steam Sadge

update. So I started playing a new game. Closed steam and when I opened it back up last epoch started reinstalling itself. :? playing hard to get

1 Like

Hi there,

Our support team had received tickets that indicated the macOS client was no longer able to login, so it was removed. We see now that this was affecting new users, but not existing ones, so the macOS client has been reinstated. Sorry about that.

Please note that the macOS client will not be updated further (it has been unchanged since December 2020) and will absolutely stop functioning at a future date due to server changes. All macOS players are fully entitled to use our native Linux or Windows clients on those platforms, or attempt to use virtualization, though we cannot offer support for virtualization software.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.