Eternal Legends Update (Patch 0.8.4) - Coming December 10th

Actually yes, if you said ‘we may not be able to go due to prices’ then its fair but no if you gave 0% chance you wouldnt go then you lied

EGH comparison is ‘we will go to disneyland next year but cant go now’

Im pretty sure but I also do not care in the slightest people were lied to about this game working on MAC’s and that was proven to be not true

Also the multiplayer being delayed is basically 100% Wolcen developers and the insane rabbid bandwagon players fault who did not give a shit about Wolcen in development then all bought it on release clogging up their servers and ruining the reputation of the game

Trust me there will be many many parasite streamers who will appear for LE launch - Zizaran/steel/quin/nugiyen/karv/raizqt/mathil - all these guys will be streaming LE the moment it releases, they have hundreds to up to 12000 viewers at a time do you really think EHG wants to watch a shitshow unfold of terrible servers issues on day 1 due to not being able to handle it? you have to remember as a consumer you arent anybody if you dont stream or pull an audience… we are grains of sand in comparison to them

No developer cares about offending 1 player by delaying a release compared to being a complete embarassment to 12,000 viewers spamming “LOL SiHT gAME CANT EVEN LOGIN”

Um, isn’t he an employee?

All you guys are equally guilty for feeding n replying the troll.

And ruining what is otherwise a happy news thread.

1 Like

Ok, next time I’ll have the kids sign a Memorandum of Understanding stating that they understand that sometimes #### happens to derail the best laid plans of mice and men.

1 Like

Make sure you get it notarized :yum:

Always.

1 Like

yep, old IT saying. Cheap Fast or Reliable, pick 2

I just want to emphasize that please be sure to provide Chinese service! The huge number of ARPG players in China won’t let you down. The explosive wallets of Chinese ARPG players will not disappoint! There is a large ARPG market in China. Chinese gamers want your attention!

1 Like

I think it may be a good idea to start a brand new Character in 14 days time.
I think there are quite a few new items and stuff to get into, and will be a tad too much for my already existing Character.
But at the same time I will stick to what my Main Character was/is doing with my new one.

Looking to sink some time into LE this holiday season :smiley:

2 Likes

It is going to be rough to fit in LE time to go with PoE events and the release of other games like FF14 (for those who play that genre) all in the holiday crunch. Finished making my Endless Delve build. Time management is going to be important.

wait for new update new build new items tks for work hard

and dont forget to binge watch Witcher :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can’t wait to dive into this patch! So much new stuff to check out!! :partying_face:

These “preview” video are really good. I hope something like that will be include in campaign as act introduction like in D2 (not D3 please).
That will really add something.

2 Likes

Christmas comes early this year :slight_smile:

Dear sir, you have capslock on. Look for the button that says caps lock on your keyboard and press it :wink: . I think everybody gets what you are trying to say without caps aswell :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah i get what he is saying my friends like this game but they will buy it when multiplayer drops.Its true that they say multiplayer is like at the end of this year but… we will wait like half a year for multiplayer

1 Like

Maybe kick rocks lol. I am allowed to express my opinion about the game to the developer. Who cares what your opinion is about my opinion. Press on if you dont like it. You sensitive little snowflake. I dont care if you “got your moneys worth” . I dont feel I have gotten mine… who are you to claim that my experience doesnt matter but for some reason yours does lol. I literally cannot find this funny enough that some child has decided to rage on my post addressing the developers. We all get an opinion you child, and if you cant live with the fact that someone might not have the same as yours then go cry about it on tumblr or reddit or where ever you troll.

1 Like

I definitely bought in looking for a good poe Comp… I knew it wasnt out yet (multiplayer) and I LOVE the game. I just have a block about single player games… Doesnt matter what it is, with the exception of like a zelda… every single player game i play I cant even make it 50% in. I have polayed several char and played end game in LE and I love the game, id just like to play with friends and really even just having a trade system. Just simply being able to trade would change my entire view of the game.

I purchased the game over a year and a half ago and multiplayer was always promised. And in a pandemic world when you are home 24/7 you run out of games to play. Most game companies thrived during this time once they got their development teams figured out.

Bottom line, i am not trying to be that guy… but between lost ark, and LE… the non existent games / multiplayer became alot. I just want to have fun playing. I truly think this game can crush poe or at least diablo and be a huge contender, if it can ever come out.