Eternal Legends Update (Patch 0.8.4) - Coming December 10th

Maybe like Kanai’s Cube from Diablo 3.

1 Like

Absolutely I will play Last Epoch endlessly during this New year’s holiday season! :smiley:

1 Like

Hell yes… dropping on the 10th means I get 5 days of gameplay unencumbered by family commitments and just enough time to farm the new uniques before i binge Witcher season 2… Going to be a busy “staycation” of entertainment for me this December…

2 Likes

Awesome video! When the next bunch of reveals start? Next week?

1 Like

Ok, I assume I need to start a new game to get full effeect of new Patches and so too.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Not in my experience… Obviously its interesting to see the new progressions through campaigns and test how skill tree changes work as you are leveling but its not entirely neccessary to start new characters when a new patch drops… In fact, its sometimes just as interesting/fun to see how old builds have survived and changed … and I personally find it nice to run new content with a strong existing build - just to appreciate the content itself, before “testing” it in terms of difficultly/balance/fit etc…

edit: If you were confused - there are no wipes of characters when a patch drops.

Nope, not at all. You don’t even need to create a new character to appear on the arena ladder in the new patch.

Oh! This looks great! It’s like watching my kids grow up! LE is evolving a little bit for the better!

1 Like

hOW ABOUT YOU WQORK ON MULTIPLAYER LIKE YOU PROMISED TO RELEASE THIS YEAR…

In turn, however, only the most optimistic among us saw it that way.
→ Next year was exactly the same in the discussion, or purely from the nomenclature, we are not even particularly close to the 0.9.0.

Apart from that, I would have liked to have the MP mode yesterday as well. :smiley:

1 Like

They are, it’s just not ready yet. I would presume that it’s taking longer than expected.

No, they said they were releasing it this year. There is no other way to take it. The problem is that when a company says they will do something and we fginally see a light at the end of the tunnel then they dont do it, really makes me not want to be a part of the community. The bottom line is they have prolonged the trade system and multiplayer entirely to long. If they were this far away from being able to release everything they should have not taken our money.

I am starting to feel taken advantage of as i purchased the game almost a year ago and still havent seen the only rteason i purchaseed it… ok at the start i knew and that was fine… then they addressed posts saying it wasnt ready… i get it… but when you make an announcement you need to come through. OR keep your mouth sshut and dont announce something.

The amount of money i was willing to pump ionto this game and the amount of cosmetics and such was a large sum. Now however, I feel taken advantage of and feel like that other game i donated to… i cant even rem what its called… the crazy space game that never came out. Because until multiplayer and a trade system is out, to me the game hasnt released.

Helll someone point me to a post where they apologize for lying about it coming out. I dont think they have even had the decency to come out and address the fact that they most likely wont have multiplayer out this year…

Hey there… Sorry you feel this way… Unfortunately this is the nature of Early Access & “In development” applications… not just games - any applications that allow access before official release are ALWAYS going to have stumbling blocks and features that take longer than expected to implement… This is normal and to be expected and happens to even the best dev teams…

I also purchased this game and have over 1500 hours in it… I feel like I actually OWE the developers more than the purchase price because I have enjoyed it so far… Granted, I never purchased it for Multiplayer - I just took a chance because I was tired of the other aRPG games available and That Other Game beginning with a W was such a failure that I thought i would try LE instead…

I’d recommend you forget about it in your Steam library and come back when its officially released… and I sincerely hope you will take my advice and NEVER EVER purchase another game or application in Early Access/Beta/Pre-Release… just dont… you will live a far less stressful life because of it…

:grinning:

1 Like

They did not lie, they made an error when evaluating the date. This is different.

2 Likes

I just remembered, I’m basically still waiting for a “hopeful” invitation to the announced internal tests.
→ Wasn’t that about MP tests? *mumble

Would be a start. :+1:

That is also in correct. They didn’t make any errors. “This year” wasn’t a calculation which went awry. It was an Estimate, based on the information at hand when the estimate was given. As information changes, estimates change.

So, its not even an error. It’s 100% accurate - when it was said. And now reality has changed (think: Avengers Endgame) and now multiplayer isn’t this year - which is also accurate - and neither is an error.

2 Likes

That’s more or less the same thing, but ok. ^^

maybe the community doesn’t want to see you as a part of it? With such attitude. I absolutely got the value for the money I paid for LE . So get your tone down and paitently wait as everyone else and don’t play this naughty kid’s ‘i wanna it now’ game here. Grow up

3 Likes

I don’t know, I can understand some people’s frustration at waiting over 2 years for features that have yet to come, but I can also understand and am personally patient enough to wait without any issues.

Telling people with doubts that they should just not be a part of this community is harsh, and I imagine counterproductive to the environment that LE and it’s dev team want to create.

They need supporters to their early-access beta in order to keep development rolling, so having forum members being isolated and targeted goes against their interests.

I think the main issue lies in those who bought in for a multiplayer game, and those who bought in for a pure aRPG that may or may not go multiplayer later on. I bought in for the aRPG so I’m fine waiting, and am not even particularly worried on that front. But if you bought in expecting a multiplayer PoE competitor like it’s advertised as being on it’s Steam page, then I can understand the frustration.

LE has been in early-access longer than most games like it. There comes a point where people need to ask if feature-creeping is worth the continuous delays.

Personally I’d be fine if LE shipped without multiplayer, just throw in the last promised masteries, implement a somewhat open-ended story finale that allows for expansion, and give uniques and other rare drops their own unique 3D models, and I’d be good.

That’s what I’m looking for in this game. I want to kill monsters, level up, and look good doing it.

We all just have different drives, for some it’s multiplayer, for others it’s story and character building.

6 Likes