Entangling Root - Frenzying Thorns & Bamblewood Wardens

At first I was thinking that those node didn’t work at all because visually nothing happen. No ‘buff’ strite on minions or Root entangling them. It also don’t root them (don’t matter for Vines & Totems) because my Dryade can still move even with the attack speed boost (so it work).

It’s a minor bug (or no visual are implemented yet) but it’s a little bit weird when nothing seems to happen and hard to tell when the buff drop.

1 Like

You’re right. We’ll fix it.

Regarding OP.

Can you check if the node Frenzying Thorns is actually working with spawned vines from the Fury Leap Tree (Rise + Poisonous Thicket?.

It seems to work like this:

You slam the Ground with Maul + Skullcrusher node + Woodland Bear.
It spawns vines in random locations 6 times (if speccing into both vine spawn nodes) and then Entangling roots.

It seems like the visual indication is like, when using Maul with both mentioned nodes:

1. spawn Vines
  2. entangling root wave

Can you confirm it is working like that. As for me it seems like 50% of the vines dont get any added spell damage or attack/cast speed bonuses at all.

It seems that you have to at least slam Maul a second time to get your vines any buffs, but even then new vines will spawn and probably get no buffs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.