Enemies don't show up

Beta 9j.
Login → Online character-> Druid → Play.
Imperial era. Moving to location Imperial Welryn, Werlyn Outskirts, The Great Coleauge.
Enemy is not visible. They are there, they can atak, I can kill it. Minions can atak it. Drop and evrything else is ok.
After going to character and entering again not help. Still not visible.
After turn off and start again game enemy r still not visible.
Its look like all skeletons section skin disappear.
Yesterday when I log off was ok.

Check on the other character. Same for all Imperial era.

Can you try to verify the integrity of your steam game files? Sounds like there might be a corruption. Let me know if this resolves your problem.

It solve this problem. Q is why it happens?

Sometimes during a new patch a file gets damaged or “corrupted” when steam is importing it. To fix the corruption steam recreates the file in its “default” state, which is unfortunately an empty file. This can cause all sorts of issues when information is missing that the game is looking for in certain cases. The best thing to do when something seems really broken when a new patch is released is to verify game files and see if that resolves the problems you are seeing.

That being said, there does seem to be an increase in files not importing correctly, we did a small investigation into it and I believe we found there isn’t much we can do because it has to do with steam validating files/recreating files.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.