Empty monolith and total invulnerability

I ran into the level 80 mono boss lagoon…
He killed me … and was dead 2 seconds later (horray poison) the whole fight lasted 5 seconds … no “phase” with the tentatecels.

While i was dead i could choose a blessing
Klick on Open Portal (still dead!)
Leave the mono like i was alive … (still dead!)

I got the blessing and could walk to “Fall of the Empire” while the map shows no “bridges” and the waypoint is grey… This is the monolith i found:

(blessing obtained, path taken, no “ways” on the map and waypoint is grey)

Guess deads are not supposed to kill bosses.,

Oh my “dead” had a lil sideeffect:

The Echos are EMPTY not a single trash mob.
Bosses and Objectives do spawn i can finish monos.

Oh and a lil “Extra”:
I am a god … i do not take ANY damage

Gods dont need gold - i cant collect this anymore
Gods need gear - i can pick up normal loot

One more video in the spoiler:
Damaging floor effects can hurt me :frowning: achilles heel i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0I5ZHd7H_Q&feature=youtu.be

Relog done:

Im a human again and can take damage.
The Echo “works”
The Waypoint is “active” now
The Map is still bugged - no bridges for me :frowning:

This is a known bug that has been in existence for a very long time.

With the side effects?

No, that’s new. If wierd stuff like this happens again, uploading your log file would help.

Just got this - Was fighting Horton in a level 100 echo. Died at the same time he died - I thought I saw what looked like a potion but was named ‘beer’. I clicked open portal, then was able to click the portal thru the death overlay… now I’m invulnerable and no trash mobs are spawning. Same thing - Can’t pick up gold, but can pick up items.

More info - Completing echos is racking up my magic find and progressing thru the echo stuff - however it looks like the magic find is not actually effecting the drops. I also noticed a bunch of my passives are not working - I used to have 60% resistences on my pally with no gear (tbh I have no idea why or how but it’s always been like that) but they are now zero unless the bonus is provided via items or ability state changes (warpath gives me my channel bonus’). It also seems to be the case with Crit chances.

This null ref shows up a ton in the logs -

Player.log (207.6 KB)

Heads up, try not to post quite that quickly. The system thought you were a spammer and auto flagged you. I’m not at my computer to look into this, just saw the flag and wanted to let you know what happened.

Np - I got the notification and realized afterwards - I ended up killing myself on a DOT and now things seem like they are back to normal. I was able to progress through infinite mode though and suspect that the entries with crazy numbers may be caused by this bug. Good luck with the fix!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.