Empowering new Timelines not working

I’m using a character that had already completed all existing endgame content pre patch, completed the 3 new timelines and clicked the box to empower all timelines, however nothing happened.
The box is now unclickable but the only timelines that I can run empowered are the ones that were already previously empowered.
I tried resetting all my in progress monos as well as restarting the game but so far nothing helped.

I tried rerunning the new timelines but nothing changed, i can still reach the box but i cant click it. Is there any chance this will get a fix or do i need to relevel the same mastery if i want to finish my char?

Hello! Would you be able to upload a .zip file of your Saves folder? This will help us verify the issue. Providing the character’s name would also be a great help!

Save files can be accessed by:

1. Windows Key + R
  2. Search appdata
  3. Go to: AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves
  4. WinRAR or 7Zip can be used to create the .zip file
1 Like

Thank you for the response, I attatched the save file.
This characters name is “JustSomeGuy” (level 91 Spellblade)

Saves.zip (52.1 KB)

Edit: I suspect the bug might have been caused by me having one of the old empowered timelines in progress when i first finished the 3 new ones and clicked the box

Had you completed all of the older empowered timelines before the new patch?

yes, all previously completable empowered timelines i had done (and can still access all of them)

Alright! Thank you for the info. :]

thanks for your time, if there is anything else you need from me I will be able to respond tomorrow (EU time)

Hi,

is it possible to fix those savegames? I have the exact same problem and i would love to continue the mono farming. Save.zip (11.8 KB) lv 100 Bladedancer

I know it sucks but boy am I happy I am not the only one (sorry :sweat_smile:)
when you first completed the three new monos and clicked the box, did you also have a old empowered mono run in progress?

yeah i grinded on nearly every char on every timeline till mono bosses. Ill usually start with a boss fight, if i start farming blessings… or wanna farm a specific unique from bosses. This usually saves me time when i need it… I guess not now.

i had already 1700 runs on that char… this is terrible :smiley:

Just got this bug aswell, its on the lvl 100 paladin. Here are my save files Saves.zip (238.9 KB)

This is happening to me, loaded an older character which had an empowered Ending the Storm already open, cleared all 3 new monoliths, triggered box sequence and cant do any new ones, I cleared the Lagon timeline and nothing happened except I can do Empowered Ending the Storms only

Shrukn_14.zip (4.6 KB)

Im pretty sure this is my character from the last modified file as I only played them recently

Hi, any chance this will be fixed soonish. I realize it’s probably not high on your priority list, hence my asking.
If it dosnt seem like it’s fixable then I will just bite the bullet and relevel, would just like to know first

Hi, has this issue been resolved ? I have the same problem.

On my latest character I finished all the timelines with all the different paths and yet I cannot click the “box” and access empowered timelines.

We have a fix for this issue internally which will be released in a future patch.

1 Like

All right, will play something else in the meantime.

Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.