Emperor of Corpses post-boss bug

After killing the Emperor of Corpses, last quest boss in Age of Dragons - theres noone to talk to, and nothing to click on, the quest log just says “Face the Emperor of Corpses”… No reward choice, no loot, can’t open a portal, except for my regular town portal, which i guess will soft-abandon the quest

Thanks!

Were you playing with a friend?
If you did, did your friend start the last quest?
If yes, did you both have enough stability to start it?

Consolidating threads since i had the same issue last night (No quest credit for Emperor of Corpses)

Mine was on HCSAF so there were no friends involved. Once I had enough stability to run the last quest echo with the boss, I went into another monolith to finish a level since I had half a bar left. Then I returned to this mono and went directly into the fight. Killed the boss and nothing happened.

Experiencing this same issue except he’s dropping his unique and no blessing. I believe it happened after I failed to kill Emperor so I started progressing in “Blood, Frost, and Death”. I came back and now I can continue to kill Emperor and get his loot while only losing stability as if I failed and being unable to progress. Haven’t joined a party on this character but it is online.

Edit: I just recleared blood, frost and death for the second time (I hadn’t unlocked fall of the empire from first clear somehow) then unlocked fall of the empire, recleared emperor of corpses and got completion in reign of dragons.

I was having the same issue until I Unspeced “Culling” from the swipe tree. After doing this and killing Emperor of the Corpses again I was able to progress through the quest. It looks like culling the boss bugs the quest out.

Did the boss today and yesterday.
Tried like 10 times, killed it twice - he did drop loot but thats all, no blessing, quest didnt finish and still stands as ‘Face the Emperor of Corpses’.
Playing solo from the begining.

Tried today again. Still not working.

I’m experiencing the same thing
(failed the quest a couple of times → stability dropped → finished some others to gain stability → finally killed the boss → the boss dropped loots, no blessing, no portal).
And it’s very urgent one because the character cannot go on the game at all until the bug is fixed.

*Edit : I also used Forge Guard with forged sword & manifast armor spec, same as in the above screen shot. Not sure if it triggered the bug tho.

I’m also having the same issue. This is very frustrating…

Same problem here. Playing online, solo character. Had full stability.

Edit: Came back and was able to complete it

I was just playing and experienced this bug, I probably attempted to kill him 15 times before I got it, I play online, but was playing solo. He dropped loot but nothing happened after that.

We’re investigating this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.