Emperor of Corpses AoE not fixed

I agree with you, it shouldn’t be the solution. But that’s the only way I found at the moment due to the bug. I hope it can help some other to kill him.

Can confirm this is buggy as heck.

Also in Werebear form, my movement ability Rampage DOESN’T work, which makes this doubly worse with this bug since it’s hard to get out of that big circle without rampage.

Yeah, I’m currently having the same issue, too. On top of that, I was also hit by his breath attack while not being in front of him. And I also had an attempt where I spawned in, and the vortex thing he does after the blast was still there, so I spawned in it.

Running shield bash with two charges and having Anomaly for a third interrupt still will not help melee on this fight. Bosses simply immediately continue their rotation after being interrupted. So interrupts like anomaly and shield bash are not usable as tactical interrupts on bosses–they only delay the inevitable by a couple seconds on this boss (and others).

Hey all, sorry about this. We’ve consistently failed to reproduce this issue internally so it’s been difficult to find a proper resolution to the problem.

We have another change planned that should hopefully address this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.