Echo maps not updating / reseting / giving quests - prevents progression

There’s something wrong with echoes:

The first symptom is when entering echoes there’s sometimes your a portal from your previous echo in the x,y cordinates you used it.

Usually when the previous happens it also prevents you from doing echo quests, the map opens but the quests wont appear, you can kill the mobs that are there, but it wont help. This happens only in the quest echoes, normal echoes will have objectives and can be completed.

I’ve been stuck on mid level monoliths for days since I can’t complete the quests. Sometimes you can just grind 10 or so maps and the problem fixes it self, but this is very rare and will usually work on only the next quest you try. Afterwards the bug reappears. Logging out doesn’t help either, nor does waiting, going to campaign map and town portaling there. This bug persists to Arenas also (haven’t tested dungeons yet).

I don’t know if it’s connected but sometimes you cannot leave a echo by portal, only by the map waypoints thus losing the rewards.

Which timeline are you getting stuck on?

All of them.

Bug still persists.

When this happens could you provide your log file? Found here https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260805192629-The-Game-s-Log-File
Also are you using a controller?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.