Echo completion always sends me back to lvl 58 timeline using a controller

This is an existing character, in the middle of running the monolith. I’m doing lvl 80 or 85 echoes, and when I complete one, I can loot and get the crystal, and then when I touch the monolith map again, i’m at the lvl 58 timeline, and I see the lvl 58 timeline islands. I’m expecting to see the timeline which I was doing, in this case lvl 80 or 85. Tested with multiple timelines. After completion, it sends me back to the lvl 58 timeline.

Player.log (1.2 MB)

update: this might be completely unrelated, but I was playing with a controller (which worked yesterday). With mouse and keyboard, it doesn’t seem to happen?

okay, this is definitely controller related. no issues with mouse and keyboard.

Same issue here.
Playing empowered Spirits of Fire, each time I complete an echo I’m brought back to Fall of the Outcasts, with the choice between empowered or not.
Also playing on a controller.
Player.log (188.8 KB)

I also am playing with a controller and have this same bug happen to me. I can’t confirm if it’s strictly controller related, but it is an issue that needs to be fixed.

I am having the same issue with a controller.

Thanks for the report! For now, interacting with the Monolith Conduit in the Echo of a World using a Mouse Click will bring up the proper Echo Web. We’re investigating this issue.

1 Like

OK, will do so and I’ll tell you if it does not work. Thansk!

I think I found the problem, detailed in this post: Echo of a World monolith issue

1 Like

An a turnaround: if you open the monolith on its side, you access the right timeline.
Instead of going straight to it, go to its right side then press your controller button.

This is fixed in 0.8.5b, thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.